Sunday, August 3, 2008

New Blog



Hello and welcome to the Pratt Family blog. This is our first blog and first blog entry. Since this is new I decided to start by showing off our new addition, Eva. I've posted a copy of her birth announcement. Eva is a month old, and has changed so much, she eats really well so she's filled out, I love her chubby cheeks. JJ loves being a big brother, he has gotten so many gifts from friends and family that he thinks that his birthday is anytime he gets a gift. Some friends gave him a bike, which he loves, he has gotten really good at pedaling, I'm constantly amazed at his skills. The cutest thing about the bike was when Spencer put it together, JJ had his toy hammer and "worker hat" (hard hat) on. When JJ and Daddy work together he insists that Dad wear JJ's fireman hat, I think it's so cute!!!
Unfortunately Spencer wasn't wearing his hat in this picture, but when he is it's priceless. Well for now happy blogging, check back periodically for updates.

1 comment:

energizer bunny said...

What a cute family! How come you don't have your pictures on here, Hol? Eva is cute, I think she looks like you. She has blue eyes right?