Monday, December 8, 2008

trees!!!




Ok so I didn't even take a picture of our Christmas tree. But here is a picture of our Festival of Trees- tree. It sold for $800.- yeah, and every penny goes to primary children's hospital. We have only had to go to Primary's once- thank goodness. JJ had a serious reaction to ammoxicilin. He had a condition called Erythema multiforme. This happened a year ago June, but I just got thinking about it. Thank goodness for Primary Childrens. The pediatricians weren't really sure what he had, but the doctor at Primary's was so smart, helpful, reassuring, ect. Looking at these pictures still makes me cry.






On a lighter note, we got our tree up on saturday. When we got out the decorations I found our Santa hat and reindeer antlers. JJ loves hats so he's all about the santa hat. I just love this picture. :)



2 comments:

Rina said...

OMgoodness- I bet you were sick with worry. I'm glad the doctors figured it out.

Yay- for your tree being sold. We took our activity day girls--so much fun. All the girls want to make one next year. 1/2 BYU and 1/2 U of U. We'll see!! :)

Grandma Tii said...

WOW>>>>>that is crazy. The doctors at Primary Childrens are amazing. We seen miracles with both a niece and nephew...both near death and now they are 18 years old ! Glad everything is ok.

Looking forward to seeing you at the party on the 26th.