Saturday, April 24, 2010

Life...

My oh my, where did the week go. This week was busy... t-ball, preschool, dentist apt., play dates, enrichment group, farewell, wedding, not to mention the hours and hours I spent in the yard.

The kids and I went to the Zoo with Kris and the kids, it was a windy, and cold, but nice to get out. Thanks Kris!!!
Spencer and I at Brijesh & Reena's wedding dinner at Tuscany (Yum!!!) We are not really drinking out of these straws, our glasses were a foot or more away. I get a kick out of this, silly Holli! :)
 
 
The adventures of Batman and Spidergirl!
Eva was feeling a little sick this week, I think she's fine now. 
Ratatouille Moments
JJ got strawberries for lunch and asked for some cheese, he told me, "Mom, I want to try something". I knew exactly what that something was Cheese and Strawberries. Spencer had watched the kids while I hosted an enrichment group, the watched Ratatouille. If you've seen it you know what I'm talking about.

No comments: