Monday, September 24, 2012

Eva Sweetie!

Eva is such a sweetie! She has really been coming into her own. She says funny things all the time, and surprises us with deep thoughts! Eva is very thoughtful and helpful. I caught her helping Dad mow the lawn last week. How cute! The first pic was taken threw the window, I was trying to capture a candid shot, then I went outside, and I got caught, but I love the picture of Dad and Eva smiling together. I'm proud of my little girl!!!
 

 I bought some notebooks on clearance for the kids to doodle in. Eva used up her notebook in about a week. I showed her how to draw hearts, and she's been drawing hearts non stop! She's also been enjoying putting all those letters into words, she asks me to tell her how to spell all sorts of words. I love her enthusiasm for learning!

No comments: