Thursday, November 14, 2013

October

October has come and gone. We have been very busy, but we were able to squeeze in some fun time. One of our favorite family activities is going on a bike ride. We got a chance to ride the Provo River trail, and we stopped at Bridal Veil Falls. The leaves were gorgeous, the weather was beautiful and the kids had a great time. Eva was so excited that she got to touch the fish at the falls, she later told me, "Mom, I think the fish know I'm their friend because I want to be a mermaid." I love that innocent sweetie pie!





Pumpkin Carving Time!

Halloween was really fun this year. Class parties and a parade at school. One little mermaid, a dememtor, Yoda, little red riding hood, and Hairy Harry Potter. Cy was so much fun to watch trick or treating, he filled up his basket after one street, he sort of just helped himself. JJ ended up trick or treating for two hours. The kids had so much candy that Spencer and I had to eat it all! :)






Another bike ride!!!

JJ received the star student award for, "excellent knowledge in many subjects"! Way to go JJ!
One more bike ride!


I'm so proud of Eva for participating in Reflections! 


No comments: