Friday, August 22, 2014

Eva is 6!

My Tweety Bird is 6 years old! Eva was so excited about her birthday this year, we talked about it everyday, and ultimately we made a countdown chain. Eva really wanted two things for her birthday, she really wanted a piñata, and to go swimming. She got a piñata, got to go swimming, and got to go to Chuck E Cheese (her favorite place to go). She had a great time!

Eva is such a sweet girl! She is a great sister and pretty much always will do what others want to do, she just really enjoys playing with others. Eva really enjoys playing with Barbies, movie nights, going on bike rides, swimming, and hanging out with her family. Her favorite food is mac n cheese, she loves pink, and she's now in the first grade. She just started school this week, and it's been a lil hard on me. I was not prepared for her to be gone ALL day, she brings so much laughter and happiness to our home, and I miss that! I love you Eva! I hope this year is your best yet!




No comments: