Monday, February 9, 2009

Changes

Have you noticed any changes? Spencer and I have noticed the sound of birds, and the return of our resident squirrels. We have a bird feeder right outside our kitchen window that the birds have been frequenting, I had to put some more seed out today. We love our visitors, we even like the squirrels, as long as they don't get in our attic. Unfortunately the last few years they have found a way inside the attic, the scratching can be really annoying, especially at 3:00 in the morning. I hope this year will be different.

Ok- I hate posting pictures of myself, but Spencer said I had to blog one.
Notice anything different in this picture?

Well I've had long hair nearly all my life. This past year my hair has been getting progressively shorter, and last week I went for it. I got about six inches cut off. It's the first short haircut I've had since I was a toddler.

Spencer went on a quick trip to California he got back on Friday, that night we went to the U of U gymnastics meet. JJ had fun doing somersaults before we left, but while we were there he said he was scared. There were a ton of people there, and he didn't like it when everyone cheered. Nether did Eva, I stayed out with her almost the whole time.

2 comments:

Molly said...

LOVE the hair cut!! Way cute - it is SO hard to grow it all back out again - so, don't go too short - or it will never return!! haha

Your kids are adorable!

Highlights said...

I love it! You look great!