Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Typical Monday

Yesterday was like every monday... Ran errands- Target, Costco, and after Target didn't have something I needed I had to go to Dan's too. When I got home the real work began. Do you feel like your house is turned upside down after the weekend? Aaaaahh!!! It drives me crazy, every monday I try to put the house back together, I don't know if it's because Spencer is home during the weekend, or that we're in and out all weekend, but it happens- without fail- every week. Is it just me? Is there some way to avoid this crazy catastrophe? It drives me nuts!!!
Well I did take the opportunity to take so pics of the kids. Our house is west facing, so we get some great natural light in the afternoon, I love taking advantage of the lighting- perfect for pics.
I think all kids love being tickled, but Eva loves being tickled by JJ. I can tickle her and she laughs, but when JJ tickles her she giggles and giggles and giggles. It's so cute! I'm so lucky- both kids truly love each other, I think they'll be best friends!

No comments: