Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Dreams

So last night I had a seemingly good dream, when I woke up I tried to remember what it was about, but I couldn't remember anything. Doesn't that drive you crazy? I also wanted to share a conversation JJ had about his dream.
"Mom, I dreamed about a bear last night. It was a nice bear though."
I asked, "What color was the bear."
"It was red."
"What was it doing?"
"Um, playing baseball"
I thought that was funny.
This is the result of taking a picture of JJ in his fire hat everyday for a month.

Our little Eva is crawling forward now. On Sunday we got together with my family, while we were there my brother played peek-a-bo with Eva. It was so cute because she would squeeze her eyes shut then open them really wide, all while smiling, it was so cute! I think she might be teething, she's been a bear. If it's not one thing, it's another.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

What a cute idea! Hol - you always amaze me.

Molly said...

I love it!!