Friday, May 15, 2009

We've got ourselves a crawler

Eva has figured out crawling really quick, she's going going going. We have two little stairs going into our living room, she can navigate those pretty well. She likes to crawl up to our fireplace hearth, she pulls herself up to try and find all the treasures that brother has there. JJ and I were "playing" connect 4 the other day, Eva shot across the room so fast to get the pieces. I've got to watch out for this one, she's going to be a trouble maker!


JJ is so cute yesterday I was watering some flowers I'd planted and he asked me, "Are you watering the plants Jesus made us?" I often wonder about his thoughts and what leads him to ask certain questions or say certain things. I think he is a deep thinker. Last week we were eating lunch and for some reason I said both. JJ said, "Both like wolf", it blew me away. It's just amazing that he just picks up on rhyming. I guess it's like watching a little one learn to crawl, somehow they just figure it out on their own.


No comments: