Tuesday, February 23, 2010

This Week...

 
I really choked on Monday, I didn't take a picture, but to my surprise when I downloaded the pictures from the camera there was one. I remembered JJ taking the camera out of my bag while we were at Walmart, but I didn't know he actually took one. 

Enjoying being outside for a few minutes.


 
I dished the kids food up so it would cool off, then
I opened the fridge to get some grapes. In the time it took me to get the grapes Eva's food was on the floor. Eva is a really good eater, just a little impatient.

 


Thanks to Ja and Kris for inviting us to My Gym, the kids had a great time! I had to include a picture of each kiddo. 

The Two Towers
Ok, so there are more more than two, but I had to name it that because Spencer and I have been watching the Lord of the Rings.
"Mell", Eva loves to smell Mommy's roses, she yells "mell" all day long. 


Tonight I was thinking I need to get some video of Eva walking, sometimes she has this swagger that it soooo cute!!! One of her arms is at 90 degrees and she moves it from side to side as she walks. I decided to describe it, because we are usually not lucky enough to record what we really want to. I've been dying to record her say SASSY too, but no such luck.

JJ has really been into Scooby Doo lately. At lot of the shows that he watches drive me crazy, but Scooby Doo is pretty cool.

No comments: