Monday, February 8, 2010

Sassy!!!

My favorite moment of the week was when Eva and I ran to get some groceries, I was at a stop light and Eva yells, "Go!" After yelling go she screams then called herself sassy, then she screamed and said sassy again and again. It was so funny to hear her proclaim herself Sassy! Eva is saying more and more each day, she even says a few sentences (small ones).
I see = I want to see
A go = Where did I go?
A none = I'm done
I do

JJ got a little tummy bug this week, so we had a few rough days. Both kids have been a little emotional lately, but especially JJ. Why? What can I do? It drives me crazy!!!
Anyways, here are the POTD...

JJ's interpretation of an MP, a character on a Scooby Doo movie.
I love the intensity of JJ doing his "home work"

 
The kids love to floss with Mom and Dad

 
Cheese!!!

 
  
Eva just couldn't wait until dinner

 
We went to the park on Saturday, it was fun, but the wind was cold!

No comments: