Thursday, March 11, 2010

The funny/not so funny things they say.

Eva loves JJ and she copies him all the time. She now loves to ask, "Why?" She knows when to ask it, which is really annoying, she shouldn't know when it's appropriate to ask why for another year :). How do they learn to always ask why? I think it's true that a Mom's number one response is "BECAUSE", because we are asked why all to frequently. Lately my response to JJ is, "Why do you always have to ask why?" I don't think he likes it much. The other thing Eva learned that is really sassy is, "NO WAY!!!" Seriously? Yes, it was funny the first couple times, not anymore.

OK, total shocker- JJ actually listens in Sacrament Meeting, well I guess sometimes. Maybe it's because we don't allow him to play with toys until after the sacrament. The kids and I were standing in the line at the post office yesterday, JJ decided to start reciting the first article of faith. That led into him reciting the sacrament prayer. I couldn't stop chuckling. I'm sure some people where wondering what the heck this little boy is talking about, but I got a kick out of it.

No comments: