Wednesday, March 17, 2010

March

Cold weather, warm weather, St. Patty's Day, Happy Birthday Mom! Day Light Saving... wow, this day light savings has really taken a toll on me. Maybe it's because I wake up at 6:00 to go to the gym.
Playing while JJ is at Preschool. Eva is really good to help me clean while JJ is at school, but we always try and have some fun time. I don't know why, but it's really hard to get any cleaning done when JJ's home.?
These days Eva always has crazy hair, no matter what I do with it, her hair eventually looks like this.My Mom's birthday was on Friday, she took the day off, and my niece had asked if she would go to her school for lunch. We ended up going with, it was fun, JJ loved it, he is really excited to got to first grade, when he can take a lunch box.
It may look warm on "Mars", but it was freezing that day. We wanted to get out that day, so we went to the Planetarium, we took trax and ended up cold and wet from walking to and from lunch, but we enjoyed spending time with Dad.
Boxes are always the best toy.
Love the upside down shades!
 Happy St. Patrick's Day!

No comments: