Thursday, August 12, 2010

Pictures from last week...

Last Friday my sisters and I went out to dinner with a few friends. We had a great time catching up! Hopefully it wont be another 10 years worth next time!


Saturday we went to Provo Canyon, there is a great bike trail with several playgrounds. We rode bikes, had a picnic, played in the water, and then walked to Bridal Veil Falls. We had a really fun day!  I love this picture of Eva, I copied the idea from Adrienne- Thanks! And here's JJ with his bike.


  
Sunday was beautiful, after church Spencer, JJ, and I sat on the porch while Eva napped. It was fun to just hang out, some of us got a little silly!
 


 
Monday night we went on a little hike as a family.


This is the whiny face ... pretty cute!

The kiddos love running threw the sprinkler, after, JJ laid down on the grass and said, "Mom, I think this would be a good picture!" He knows what he's talking about!


Wednesday was our 9th anniversary!!! Happy Anniversary Spencer!!! Thanks for the beautiful roses!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Great pics, Holls!!!

Molly said...

Those are pretty roses....way to go Spencer! I miss Utah with the picture you posted. I love GA - but the hot and humid gets to me sometimes. :)