Friday, August 20, 2010

This and That...

Friday we went to the Zoo, again. We have a membership, so we go there a lot! If you ever want to go with us call me!

Thanks to Grandma Shauna for watching the kids for the weekend, so we could celebrate our Anniversary. We went golfing, went to a couple movies, and went to a BBQ. We really enjoyed the time off.

This is our bird friend from the golf course.

Tuesday was our cousins day this week. We tried to go to the South Jordan museum, it is closed until Sept. Plan B? We took the kids to Chick Fil A for Ice Cream and a little play time.

With all the afternoon thunderstorms we've had lately have come some amazing sunsets!!!

Yum Yum, a cooking enrichment group was scheduled for this week. The theme was "Summer Food", I made Gazpacho, a cold tomato soup. Spencer and I first tried it in a beach restaurant in sunny Malaga, Spain. Every time I make it, it reminds me of that trip. Spencer and I have had a lot of fun over the years, and I'm looking forward to many many more years of good memories!!!

No comments: