Thursday, November 11, 2010

Last Week...

My Handsome Boy!!! We went and got our family pictures taken last Thursday.


On Friday we went to the Zoo with some friends. The weather was beautiful that day. It makes me sad to think about warm weather. :(


Friday was PTC at JJ's preschool. JJ is doing so good. He loves preschool and he really loves his Teacher and his best friend Michael. JJ has started, "inventive spelling", as his teacher calls it. He sounds out words and writes them. I'm amazed!!! Here is a little note he wrote...


LUV MOM AD (and) DAD


Saturday we went over to Grandma and Grandpa's house the kids had so much fun playing in the leaves!


Sunday we went for a drive. We stopped at Sundance. It was a little chilly, but we had fun.


I pulled out my Barbies the other night. Eva loves the "Pretty" Barbies. She carried around one of the Barbies all day. I think JJ has enjoyed playing with them too.


Me and Eva snuggling. We love to snuggle in front of the fireplace!


Today we went to the Children's Museum with some friends. Thanks Carolina, Marc and Andy!!!

No comments: