Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Kids

JJ and Eva are good at playing together these days... for the most part. Here JJ is taking Eva on a "Zoo Tour". JJ spread out all their stuffed animals, pushed Eva around, while telling her all about the animals on his cb.



Two little monkeys swingin in the tree...


This is my not so little Eva. She loves getting her own water now. She can barely reach it on her tippy toes. 


JJ and Eva love to paint and color. The kids use a ton of paper everyday.  Good thing we recycle!!!


Here's my cuties on their hut, they made this one all by themselves!


Wednesday Firefighters went to JJ's school. It's revived his love for firefighting!


JJ loves writing notes. Last week he left notes all over the house. Today he decided he wanted to send his cousins notes. I thought it was a splendid idea. He wrote them all by himself, sounding out names, he spelled, I luv yoo frum JJ a dozen times. I couldn't be more proud of him!!!

No comments: