Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My how time flies...

Where has the year gone? Spencer and I were talking about how we only have two Sundays left this year. Aaahhh! The new year is upon us. And soon my JJ will be 5. Double Aaahhh! The holidays and birthdays have been keeping me busy, so here are the last 10 days of photos:
 
BATMAN RETURNS
We have unexpected visitors to our house all the time. 



The kids made a mega mess one day, it started out by playing "restaurant" they got out the toys for all the kids who came to eat. 


Thursday we went to the mall for the Christmas Concert, the kids enjoyed playing in the Dinosaur play area after.


Once there was a Snowman! 
JJ made a snowman mask and got dressed up in white.


On Friday we celebrated JJ's birthday at preschool.


Saturday Eva and I went to a dance program, she was very excited to see Santa, she drug me across the auditorium when I asked he if she wanted to see him.


Sunday we went for a walk, it was a great day for December.


Spencer gave me a DSLR for my birthday. I was playing around with it on Monday. It's been a long time since I used an SLR, I've got a lot to figure out!


On Sunday we celebrated the Pratt December birthdays: Jason, Myself, John, JJ, and Avery. A gift JJ received was broken upon opening, so I returned it to Target and let JJ pick out a toy. It took about an hour, he ended up picking out the toy story bucket of soldiers.

No comments: