Sunday, February 13, 2011

Home, Cruise, Home.

Eva loves to do what I do. When I put on my moisturiser, she wants to too. Of course she loves to see how pretty she is in the mirror. 

Last week I was busy preparing for our cruise. JJ and Eva didn't come with us, but it was a lot of work getting my self and the kids ready. Here JJ and Eva are pretending to go on a cruise. 


Love the little piggies!


Trying to pack... JJ got a hold of the snorkel gear.


Saturday was a little cold, but there was no wind, so we took the chance to get out of the house. Eva rode her tricycle, and JJ rode his scooter on our favorite trail. We packed a picnic, and stopped at several parks. We had a great time!!!




Sunday night Spencer and I took a red eye for Florida. Here we are on South Beach. We both got a little sunburned that day. My luggage got held up on a connection, so we didn't have our towels, sunblock, ect. Luckily I had packed a swimsuit and a spare outfit in my personal bag. We had a great time despite our troubles!


Relaxing in Freeport Bahamas, the first stop on our cruise.


Nassau, Bahamas


Our third stop was a private island in the Bahamas (cant remember the name). Spencer found this crab on the beach. Here we went snorkeling, it was fun!!!


On Friday we went to Everglade National Park. We saw 25 gators, and a ton of different kinds of birds. It was super cool!!!

 
 
We really missed the kiddos, I was so excited to see their smiling faces at the airport. It's good to be home.


Eva got a Princess crown from Lily's Birthday party. She loves it!

1 comment:

Molly said...

you tan up nicely!!! We went to the Bahama's 2 years ago, it was so nice and relaxing!! The water is beautiful!! Glad you had fun!