Friday, February 4, 2011

Sick of the sickies!!!

I am sick and tired of being sick and tired. Tonight (written 1/30) I am missing the monthly birthday party, which I'm totally bummed about, we eat like kings and queens. Not to mention that it's great to visit with my family, and the kids love playing with their cousins.

Since mid-December one or more of us have been sick with something or the other. We've had stomach flu, cold after cold, and I think I now have the flu, not to mention that I've had morning sickness....
Yes I'm pregnant. Here's the little pea:


Due July 27th
So now I'm just hoping with the first trimester over, things will start looking up!

3 comments:

Molly said...

Congratulations!!!!!!! That is very exciting - hope you all feel better soon!

Adam and Jana said...

Congrats! When is your due date? I hope you all get feeling better soon! Especially you! It's so hard to take care of the little ones when the mom is sick! Anyway...super excited for you!

Jill said...

Congrats! We are excited for you and hopefully now you are feeling much better. Good Luck with the pregnancy!