Sunday, January 30, 2011

Tid Bits...

Sunshine!!! Lately every afternoon the kids and I hang
out in their bedroom, they have south facing windows in their room, so it gets warm and toasty, and I love it! I love to lay on the warm carpet and soak up some sunshine! In this picture I was enjoying the sunshine, and little Eva was crawling all over me. 


After taking down the Christmas decorations the house looks soooo droll, so I like to put up snowman decor in January. I got thinking that valentines was just around the corner, so I was rounding up the snowman stuff to put away, here's Eva giving the snowman a farewell hug. Now, if we could just get rid of the cold weather, bliss!


Last Saturday we took the kids to the children's museum, JJ loved the climbing wall, he probably went up and down that thing 100 times!


Sunday we had the Truman's over for dinner, I just love the kids ice cream faces!!!


We hadn't been to the library in a long time, probably before the holidays. We went this week, here are the kids enjoying their library books!


Just about  every day the kids will ask me, "Do I have a huge mustache, Mom?" Gotta love the mustaches!!! One thing Eva tells me all the time is, "Your my berry own Mom!" Love it!


JJ has been loving Memory. We play it at least 5 or 6 times a day!


Eva dancing!


 On friday JJ's preschool class went on a field trip to the planetarium. They even got to walk on the moon!


Saturday morning JJ wanted to take some pictures with my ipod, couldn't do it without taking one of him first!


I was working on this post before my family woke up. JJ woke up, and has been very patient with me, so I gave him a spin on the office chair! Yee Ha!!!

No comments: