Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Life this week...

Playing Star Wars. 

Friday we went ice skating at the Olympic Oval, it was our first time going. JJ loved it, Eva not so much. After we took the kids to the indoor swimming pool. Then we went out to our friends house for pizza and games. What an exciting day!


Ah, my sweet Eva helping me fold. I gave her a pile of socks, and she went to town!


JJ was looking at the pictures on the wall, he said to me that he wants to show his kids what he looked like when he was little, I told him that is why I take pictures of him everyday. He asked me to take a picture of him, but then he got in trouble, so this was the result. :)


I recently got released from the primary presidency, this is the cute Thank You card I got. I missed the whole presentation, JJ threw up in the middle of Sacrament. Eh! Spencer and I have the stomach bug now.
Please let this be the last sickness! Please!!!!!!!!!!


 
After spending Sunday throwing up, I was so happy that JJ would eat something! I especially love the jam face!


 The lizards recently died. Of course it was a disappointment, so Spencer told JJ we could get a fish. We ended up getting a blue beta fish, that JJ named "Goldie".


Eva in her "hideout" at the doctors office. JJ had his 5 year check up, he had to get his Kindergarten shots, poor kid!

No comments: