Sunday, March 27, 2011

Technology...

So I don't have very many photos to share this week. Some days I take pictures with my fabulous DSLR, some days I whip out my old trusty digital elph (usually keep that one in my purse)
, and some days I snap pictures on my ipod.
Well, something happened to my ipod, grr! I'm heading to the Apple store tomorrow, but for now this is what I have:
 
Wednesday JJ had beach day at preschool, for the rest of the week JJ and Eva have played "Beach" at home. Swim suits, towels, flip flops, goggles, dive toys, and a whole lot of imagination. I love it!

Day 2 of beach day. When it was time for their bath the kids asked it they could wear their swim suits. Why not?

Friday JJ's preschool class went to Harmon's on a field trip.

Friday night MaryKay, Didi, Michelle, my Mom, and I got away for a mini Girls weekend. We went to dinner, stayed down town, played games until the wee hours of the morning, got mani/pedis, and went to lunch. Thanks gals, I had a fabulous time!!!


When I got home I found this cute note:
 
"We Cleaned Up    I Love you Mommy"
To cute!!! Thanks to my cute family, it was a relief to come home to a clean house!!!

No comments: