Friday, March 11, 2011

Truth be told...

I was horrible at taking pictures last week. I have been a mean Mom lately, maybe it's the hormones. JJ has had some major separation issues, and it's really taken a toll on my mood. I've just been dealing with life, and not enjoying it, and I don't really have much to show for this last week. The other day I posted this question on FB:  
My 5 year old has a serious case of mommy clinging going on. Any advise?
 There were numerous "enjoy it" comments. I guess I needed that, yesterday the kids and I had a great day, and when I dropped JJ of at Preschool this morning there were NO tears!!! I guess every now and then we need to be reminded to enjoy life. So thank you for the wake up call!!!

JJ practicing the splits. 
 
My boys playing soccer.

The little spectator.

Family Home Evening.

Enjoying the beautiful weather yesterday!!!



No comments: