Friday, May 27, 2011

Here we go...

Time to catch up again. Things have been a little crazy around here. On my last post we had gone on a bike ride. That day I was feeling really crappy, but I tried to take one for the team. By the end of the day I was a total grump, and didn't even feel up to making dinner. Spencer took us all out to Olive Garden- bless his heart. Sunday I wasn't feeling any better, and by Sunday night I was in tears when it came time to lay down to go to bed. I slept upright all night, because I had so much pain in my chest. I honestly thought I might have a heart attack. Monday morning I started getting the kids ready, and soon I was in tears again. Spencer took me to the ER, and after many tests, many hours, and I'm sure thousands of dollars later they said I had inflammation in my lungs, caused by a virus. Since I'm prego, I could not take an anti-inflammatory, which meant I just had to get some rest until the inflammation subsided. Spencer was so fabulous and arranged for babysitting, took care of meals, took care of the kids when he was home. Bless his heart, he really took care of me!!! A BIG THANK YOU to all of you that helped out! And many thanks for all the people who offered to help! We really had more offers than we knew what to do with! We feel really loved and blessed to have such wonderful people in our lives!!!

With each of my kids I've taken 5,6,7,8, & 9 month prego pictures, I had my hair cut and colored last Thursday, so I figured it was as good a day as any to take my picture. My little princess had to get in on the action. Crown- check, Mom's shoes- check, Dazzling smile- check. 


Enjoying some sunshine in the back yard!!!


Yet another  silly iPod picture, there were about 50 of them this day. 


Every now and then JJ will ask to have his picture taken, this was one of them.


Saturday the boys went on a bike ride. One of the parks we stop at was filled with water. Spencer said JJ had the time of his life playing in that puddle.


JJ has been a real sweet heart to push Eva on the swing, he told me it's kind of fun! :)


Wednesday was JJ's last day of Preschool. It was a great day, we went on a field trip in the morning. Had a commencement ceremony in the evening, then we had both Grandmas and Grandpa John over for a BBQ to celebrate. JJ had a great time! We are so proud of JJ and what a great brother, friend, student he is. It's a little crazy thinking I have a Kindergarten Kid, but I think it will be fun to watch him learn and grow. And he is so over Preschool, he's wanted to start Kindergarten ever since he turned 5.


Eva had a mile stone of sorts this week. We have been really lucky that she hasn't figured it out before now, she learned how to crawl out of her crib. Yikes!!! We decided that we would get the kids bunk bed when she turned 3 (in July). After she crawled out of her crib I thought I really better get going on the quilt I'm making her. So I've been sewing quite a bit this week. The quilt is so cute, I'll have to post a pic when I'm done.


I've also been busy with baby gifts, my neighbor had a baby boy last Thursday. Ryan and Jessica welcomed a boy to their family on Tuesday. And last night Jon and Michelle welcomed their 4th son. Congrats to all!!! All these babies are getting me excited for my little guy!

No comments: