Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Happy Summer!!!

It's officially summer!!! Finally! I really shouldn't complain though, for being prego it's been quite comfortable. I just feel like we haven't got to do many summer activities because of the weather. This week we welcomed summer with swim lessons. JJ loves taking swim lessons, Eva was really disappointed that she didn't get to take swim lessons. I think next summer she'll be ready.  
JJ, Mason, and Ethan giving Mrs. Nancy a shower!!!

JJ swimming across the "deep"!

The cutest little spectator!


Friday night Spencer and I went on a date. JJ showed up at Grandma's house as the Green Lantern.

Saturday we sent shopping for bunk beds, the kids had fun running and climbing all over!

Happy Father's Day Spencer!!!
You are an amazing Dad!!!! 

Monday Spencer and I put together the kids bunk bed. They love, love, love it!!!

No comments: