Wednesday, December 7, 2011

It's that time...

of year, time to catch up, ect, ect, ect. Life has been crazy lately, but I just love the holidays! Today I took pictures of Jeff, Sarah, and the girls. I was excited to see how they turned out, and it also forced me to download all the pictures I have yet to blog about. I think their pictures turned out cute, I hope they'll be pleased! We had our family pictures taken a few weeks ago, I have Christmas cards made, printed, and about half of them addressed, hopefully I can get them in the mail by Friday. 
Here is Eva the night we had family pictures taken, she had rollers in her hair, just like Mom. She totally felt like a Princess!

Here is Cy after pictures. He smiled the most of all the kids. Go figure!?

I was able to attend JJ's feast at school. I just love JJ's teacher, she does a great job day to day, and look how fun their feast was, costumes and all!

Miss Eva's feast was a the same time as JJ's, so I missed it. She just loves preschool, I know she had a great time!

The kiddos FEASTING at Grandma Julia's house on Thanksgiving. YUMMY!!!

JJ and Eva love playing with the "Polar Express!"
This year I started decorating on Black Friday. I usually hold off until December, but being involved in the Festival of Trees always gets me in the Christmas Spirit. Besides, it took me a lot longer to get decorations up this year, I figure I might as well enjoy them a little longer! I just love all the extra light from the trees!

The Monday after Thanksgiving was decoration day. Our tree was "Our Greatest Treasure". Our dedication said: Many thanks to the Dr.'s, Nurses, and staff at PCMC. Thankfully our children have not had any chronic, or life threatening illnesses, but our children have been treated at PCMC, and we are so grateful to have such a wonderful facility to take our Greatest Treasure, our children!
I thought it turned out beautiful, there was a box with each of the Grand kids name on it, one for each of our treasures! I read an article about the festival, it said that last year the Festival raised 1.5 million. And nearly 30 million from the start. I am proud to have been involved in the festival for the past 10 years!




JJ had been asking me to take him to the skate park for a long time. I promised him I would on a nice day, and when kids were in school (so no one would crash into him) . Thankfully we made it before this cold spell came. Blah to the cold! JJ had a blast!

JJ and Eva have made some really good choices lately, and Spencer and I are so proud, we got them a bunch of balloons as a reward. They've had a lot of fun playing with them!

 
Cy had his four month check up, he weighed in at 16 pounds 15 ounces. He is growing, growing, growing. Man, the infant stage sure goes by fast. I started him on Rice Cereal this week. He's a pretty good eater.

Here is Eva waiting to pick up JJ from school. The bus has been causing JJ a lot of anxiety, so we decided it might be better to pick him up, thankfully Eva has been very patient while waiting!

No comments: