Monday, June 4, 2012

Bitter Sweet

JJ has been very busy with school, soccer, and gymnastics. I am looking forward to a summer break from running around so much, but the thought of JJ going to school ALL day next year is sad, and a little scary. My baby is growing up!
Here is JJ with Headwell, who is no longer with us, but it was the very first lizard JJ caught all by himself!

 With the Pratt girls preparing to move to California we've tried to get some quality cousin's time. JJ and Lily had Kindergarten testing a few weeks ago, so they had three days off. The girls came over for the day, they had a blast, and it made me so happy that the kids had a chance to spend time together.
The soccer season is wrapping up, JJ has had a great season, and scored many goals.

 Alex, Ashton, Tyler, and JJ at the zoo field trip.

 Today we went to JJ's Kindergarten graduation.  I am grateful that JJ had such a wonderful teacher, Mrs. Bell. I knew he was in good hands this year, I just hope that he will have good teachers in the years to come. I can't bare to think of JJ being gone all day next year, but if he has a teacher like Mrs. Bell I'll feel so much better. I am so proud of JJ, and what a good kid/student he is. In addition to the recognition the teacher gave all the students, JJ received 2 out of 2 special recognition awards, one for reading, and one for homework! Way to go JJ! You excelled at Kindergarten!!!

1 comment:

Becky P said...

Good Job my buddy JJ! Aunt Becky