Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Eva Update!

So I've been way behind on posting, so I kind of decided to break it down by kiddo. Eva just finished her first year of Preschool, she loves preschool, and will miss it a lot this summer. I'm a little glad that I won't have to be constantly running around for a while. Between the Kindergarten schedule and Eva's Preschool schedule we did a lot of running around this year.

Last Thursday Eva had a dance recital, and is out for the summer, she might miss dance even more than preschool. This was her first year taking Pre-Ballet. At Christmas they had a performance, which was her first time on a stage, she was funny, and just twirled the whole time. This time around you could see her growth and that she actually knew the routine. She does parts of it over and over again everyday. I love it! I love to see that she has an interest her own, and not her big brothers! She's my little Princess!




No comments: