Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Happy Birthday Eva Pretty!!!

Eva turned 4 on July 2nd. We had a weekend long celebration. On Saturday Eva and I went on a pampering spree. First she got her hair cut, then we went and picked out a pretty new dress, then we went for mani/pedis. We finished by getting her pictures taken. I always enjoy getting to spend some alone time with each kiddo. Eva is really coming into her own, she has become a deep thinker, and asks a lot of questions. Probably, "Why?" a little too often!!! :) On Sunday we celebrated the July birthdays with my family. Happy Birthday to Eva, Marc, and Cy! On Monday we took Eva to her favorite place: Chuck e Cheese!!!
At 4 Eva's favorite color is pink, she loves Kraft Macaroni & Cheese (she doesn't like when I make my home made mac, although everyone else prefers it). Eva loves Primary, Preschool, Dance, and Gymnastics. She also really enjoyed taking swim lessons this summer! Eva is a singer, I love to hear her singing, and I encourage her to do so. She loves all things princess. She is a girly girl, she likes to wear dresses all the time, get her nails painted, wear lip gloss, and wear crowns (aka headbands). Eva has become a good helper, and loves her brothers, she is really looking forward to having a sister!!! We are so lucky that she is a part of our family!!!






No comments: