Friday, January 24, 2014

Slow Down

January has been a bit of a doozie, especially for Cy. He started the year with a cast. He pulled out some of his casting material, which led to the cast rubbing his arm, which caused a rash, which ended up getting infected. Then he was treated with antibiotics, last Friday I noticed the early signs of erythema multiform, which JJ had almost 7 years ago. It is an allergic reaction to amoxicillin. When JJ had it his pediatrician could not diagnose it, after the third day we took him to Primary Children's. What  we learned is it is easily treatable with allergy medicine. Cy is over that now, however everyone in the house is SICK!!! Therefore, I've not had a lot of energy, so I've been taking time to get caught up on things like bills, emails, the blog, and such. With February around the corner I hoping for snow, yes snow, I'd rather have snow than the inversion, and I'm hoping that the sickies have had their turn with us!!!


No comments: