Thursday, January 2, 2014

The Holiday Season

well the Holiday Season has come and gone and life is slowly returning to normal. My normal is pretty chaotic, but I always have to remind myself to enjoy it. And to document it! I am #6 in my family, I think that with each child we take fewer pictures and we are less diligent documenting our children's lives. So I will once again resolve to document my families lives right here...

Let the parties begin! Ana turns one.



One of many trips to the school. Thanksgiving Party, Field Trips, Birthday Lunch, Volunteering...

Festival of Trees! One of my favorite Christmas Traditions. Always brings the spirit of giving!

 Nutcracker with my pretty, and my mommy (not pictured)

 JJ's first recital! 

 Utah Symphony!

Birthday Brunch at the Grand!!! I seriously had a sugar high! hahaha

 Eva's dance recital…Wahoo!

 The most amazing ginger bread house decorating party in the world!!!


 Christmas Eve skiing with cousins, and Santa!!!


 Christmas Day!


  
 JJ turns 8? Yes, it is true, kinda hard to believe.
 

 Cy got a cast for his buckle fracture. Poor little guy :(

Ana's walking her way into the New Year! Happy 2014!!!

No comments: