Sunday, September 21, 2008

Another week gone by


My how time flies!!! This week the kids and I went to the zoo, it was another beautiful day. Friday night Spencer and I went to the movies. We went and saw the Dark Knight, wow, another good Batman movie. I really like the latest actor that plays batman, and boy, the Joker was so creepy. It's time to start thinking about Halloween costumes, which prompted me to get out the matching Halloween jammies I bought last year. I couldn't help but take a picture of the cuties. This afternoon we went to a family reunion for Spencer's Mom's family. It's fun to see everyone now and then. The scary thing is that I'm starting to feel old. Spencer's cousin Tyler will be turning 21 soon, which isn't that big of a deal, unless you consider that I've known Tyler since he was 11 years old. I have a nephew that is 17 years old, he thinks I'm ancient. It's totally crazy that I'm already feeling this way, and I haven't reached my 30s yet. I guess that's something to look forward to. :)

No comments: