Thursday, September 18, 2008

Useful Info

If you haven't heard, the geniuses at google have another amazing service. Forget 411 if you need info just call 800goog411, it's a free service (your are charged for the air time), and it will connect you. This morning I wanted to schedule to have pictures taken of Eva in her blessing dress, so I called goog and had them connect me to Kiddie Kandids. When I couldn't get into the studio at a particular time I told them I would try another one. The offered to give me the number, but I said that's ok. I'm thinking why do I need to find a piece of paper and a pen to write down a number when goog will connect me. I love this service- I use it at least once a week, and I just want to spread the word.
By the way if you'd like to check out the Kiddie Kandids go to:
http://mystudio.kiddiekandids.com/viewshare.asp?c=501156995UK2UG37H

No comments: