Sunday, September 7, 2008

Fun Times

I've kind of made Sundays my day to post a blog. It's been good for me, because I get my photos downloaded weekly, but more importantly I reflect on events of the week. We had a lot of fun this week. We went to the Children's Museum, Park City, and we went to the IMAX 3D Space Station. We also had fun watching the Utes win another game, Go UTES!!! JJ has been doing well with potty training, he's even been telling us that he needs to us the potty, there have been accidents, but that is to be expected. Little Eva is not so little, she had her two month check up this week, and she's in the 75th percentile in weight and height. She now weighs 12 pounds 4 ounces. Eva's a good little girl, except she's a night owl, she usually doesn't go to bed until midnight- it's killing me. The picture I posted is of Spencer and JJ on the Alpine Slide, the weather was beautiful, we couldn't have picked a better day to go to Park City.

No comments: