Sunday, November 16, 2008

Finally- a moment to myself...

yes, it is after 11:00 and the kids are finally asleep. Eva has not been sleeping very well, so I'm going to make this brief, or else I won't get any sleep. Lately, JJ has been into fishing. He makes the couch into a fishing boat, he'll get anything in sight and put it on his "boat". He also pretends to reel things in with his hanger (or fishing pole). JJ will play fishing for hours. And when he's not fishing he goes "campinger". He found a corner in our front room, fills it with pillows and all sorts of crazy objects and pretends to go to sleep- fake snore and all. Then he insists that you go campinger with him. It's fun for a little kid, but when you are about the size of the corner he's put you in, you loose the appeal. I love his imagination, so I roll with it as best I can. :) Well time for bed!!!





No comments: