Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Go Utes!




Last week was very busy for me. I've been playing church volleyball, and our regional tournament was tuesday thru thursday. I'm sad to say that we lost, but we had so much fun. Spencer was kind enough to watch the kids every night. Thursday the Utes played TCU, and he took the kids out to Grandma and Grandpas house to watch the game. I got them dressed up in red, so those are the pictures for this week. Saturday we had Thanksgiving with the Pratt Fam. YUM! Thanks for all the hard work Shauna. The best part is we still have 3 more Thanksgiving dinners to come!

1 comment:

The Pratts said...

I would cry to if they put that shirt on me! :)

The kids are so dang cute - I can't believe how big they are getting already! Emma turns 3 and Carson turns 1 next week - how time flies!