Tuesday, January 20, 2009

new cut, another ear infection

This week I took JJ to get a haircut. One morning I said, "we need to get your haircut" well he got all excited and asked if he could ride the firetruck, so I went with his enthusiasm and headed to Cookie Cutters. It is the cutest kids salon, it's as fun a hair cut a kid can get. Well, when we got there the enthusiasm had died off, it took about 20 min. just to get him in the little truck to cut his hair, then he did fine. What an ordeal- I swear each hair cut comes with a dose of drama. On Sunday I told him I wanted to take pictures of his hair, well that was drama too.... see for yourself.




This week JJ has really been into "Firefighters". He has a book called "Fire" he has almost the whole book memorized, and he reenacts the whole thing again, and again, and again.
Here are some cute pics of Spen and little Eva. These pictures are cute, but Eva's been a little devil this week. Really whinny and a terrible sleeper. Finally I took her into the doctor on Monday, and she had another ear infection. That's her third, and she's only six months. Did your kids get tubes in their ears?
Oh ya- Eva rolled over this week!!!

1 comment:

Rina said...

My son had lots of ear infections. Before doing tubes we took him to a chiropractor. My friends husband is one and she told me all about it. I decided to give it a try before surgery. It helped. Give it a try. :) (We didn't do ever do tubes)