Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Confession






Ok, I confess, Eva is eight months old and today was the first day she wore shoes. Crazy, I know. I hate putting shoes on babies, it's ridiculous. They are hard to put on, and babies absolutely hate them. Today we went to Gardner Village, so I thought I would put some shoes on, so she might stay a little bit warmer. And I have to admit, I thought she looked adorable with them on. A friend in our neighborhood gave these to me right after she was born. The shoes were drawn by a local artist, they are one of a kind- pretty cool. Today was pretty windy, but warm. I can handle warm wind, beats snow in Georgia (sorry Molly :). I love when the weather warms up- I'm writing this blog from the comfort of my backyard- yah for wireless internet. We just got new adirondack chairs, we love to sit in the backyard and soak up the sun after the winter- ah doesn't the change in weather bring happiness! Well these pictures make me happy too!

2 comments:

Molly said...

Ha! ha!! I loved your post. To bad it sounds like you are getting more snow this week. And I am done with it. We are heading to Orlando on Monday and it should be 80 degree's the whole week! Wanna come? The kids are so cute - Ali is like Eva, she is 11 months and is FINALLY wearing shoes!!! Andie's feet were wide and Ali's are very narrow, so, none of the shoes work from Andie. Oh well. I loved Eva's and was going to ask where you got them - but then read they were hand drawn...nevermind, I guess I can't copy that one!

Pratt Fam said...

Please! I want to come! :) Have Fun!