Monday, March 16, 2009

Kid Update



This week Eva started clapping her hands. It is so cute! For a while now she has been saying Dadda and JJ, naturally she hasn't said Momma yet. Why is it that kids always say Dad first? She has been on the move too, well conventionally- she will either army crawl backwards or just roll everywhere.




JJ is always saying the cutest things, but I don't write them down often enough. This morning he had the hiccups, and he said, "Mom, I will have hiccups for 4 hours and 4 years." I just thought, I sure hope not. He is really into time right now, he's always asking what time it is. I will tell him the time, then he'll say that he is going to tell Dad it's 3:30 when he gets home. Of course Dad never gets home at 3:30. JJ also really likes counting on his fingers. Especially his age- 3. But the great thing about it is he will put any combination of three finger up, and he'll ask, "is this three?" He is always right, I just think he wants the praise- so I give it to him!

1 comment:

Pratt Family said...

JJ is getting so smart. It's fun to hear what kids say and do. I can't wait for those fun days to begin. How exciting little Eva is starting to learn how to express herself as well as starting to move around. Have fun.