Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter

I hope everyone had a Happy Easter. Easter morning Spencer had an 8:00 meeting, so he got in the shower, and I was still in bed. I heard the bathroom door open, and the shower was on, so I thought maybe we were out of soap or something. Then JJ yells to Spencer, "Dad, I got a scooter!" He was so excited, I think Holidays are so much fun right now.

Saturday we went to the city egg hut. JJ was so funny, when the hunt was on he ran all the way across the field, he probably passed 1000 eggs. He got to the edge of the field and then started picking up eggs, it turned out to be a great strategy, he got plenty of eggs. There were two Easter Bunnies there, he really liked the white one. He says that's the one that came to our house. The firefighters start the hunt with their siren, and they allow the kids to see the truck afterward. I think that was the highlight of the day!

Here are my cuties in their Easter outfits.

No comments: