Monday, April 20, 2009

I don't want to jinx it...

Eva has been sleeping through the night!!! I think it's been 6 straight nights that she's been sleeping from 9 to 7. Yea!!! Things are looking up. The warm weather always makes me happy. Our first tulip bloomed today, and the grass is green- I love it! I'm excited, because we are going to have tons of tulips this year. Last year I separated the bulbs, and now they are everywhere.
Friday night my Mom and sisters and I went to dinner and then we went and stayed at the Little America. We stayed up until 4:00 playing Settlers, hello- I thought I might catch up on sleep, not get less. Oh well, we had a lot of fun. Saturday we went shopping and got pedicures. It was my Mom's first pedi ever- poor gal. :) I think she enjoyed it. As for me, it was my first real break from the kids, although it was just one night I really enjoyed the time to myself. And bless Spencer, he had the house in order when I got home, I thought I would come home to complete chaos, instead it was orderly. Hey, maybe I should do this more often. :)


This morning we went to Gardner Village, just to get out and enjoy the weather. It was beautiful!

2 comments:

Highlights said...

So fun! I've never had a pedi either! Am I toatlly missing out?

Pratt Fam said...

If you don't mind people touching your feet- pedis are fabulous!!! Next time your in town we should do a pedi party!