Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Monster

Monday I took Eva to Primary Children's Hospital to get tubes. We thought that would be our salvation. She hasn't been a good sleeper since November. She's had ear infection after ear infection and she doesn't sleep well when she's had one. Last week after her surgery she has slept worse than she ever had, up every 1-2 hours... nightmare!!! So I had a week from hell last week. Monday we took Eva in for her nine month check up, the doctor said we just got to let her cry it out. So two days down and she's already sleeping better-Yea!
So I was sitting there feeding the little monster one day and I realized that I don't have any messy face pictures of her. I have tons of JJ, but I've never taken any of Eva, and I don't know what it is about the messy face, but I love it!


The last couple days have been beautiful, so we've been enjoying playing outside. I've decided to get a picture of JJ in his firefighter hat everyday for a month. He doesn't leave the house without it. I took him to get a haircut last week, but I never see it, so I forget that it was cut.

No comments: