Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Bitter Sweet



Well JJ started Preschool last Tuesday. I was a little sad that JJ ready for Preschool, but then I look forward to getting some time, hopefully to myself, as long as Eva will nap. While JJ was at school last Tuesday I canned salsa and tomatoes, well that was a several day project. On Thursday I spent the time weeding, our house was vacant for several months so the yard was seriously neglected. I have been trying really hard to get it into shape, but there is still sooooooooooooooooooo much to do. Yesterday I got some house work done, so the time he's been at Preschool has been productive. I've also been working on refinishing some book shelves, which has been a lot more work than I anticipated. My Mom does it all the time, she makes it seem so easy, ha! Last week I thought a lot about my Mom and that I was becoming more and more like her, canning, yard work, refinishing furniture, my Mom always has some project. I thought about what I would still like her to teach me too, she's full of use full skills and knowledge.


Anyhow, this weekend we were able to take a little hike, it was cool and a little rainy, but I really enjoy the rain. I love the fall, I just hope it stays around for a while.

1 comment:

The Pratts said...

You guys are so fun! Whenever I read your blog I always think - I want to come! Your kids are very lucky to have such cool parents!

PS: The theater I rented for New Moon is at Thanksgiving Point and we have the 10pm of the opening day (not the midnight the night before - I already have that rented for Eclipse though!). The tickets are $15 and that includes ticket drink and popcorn or snack. I am also discounting the front 2 rows if you know anyone who is interested. They are assigned seating so you can request a seat and not have to wait in line - an added benefit.

Tell Kristen and Shauna if they are interested and feel free to invite your sisters or a friends - keep in mind space is limited though and as soon as you give me a # of tickets you want, I am asking everyone to pay right away, to make sure everything gets taken care of. Let me know 801-885-2707. Love you all!