Friday, December 18, 2009

Let the party begin...

I turned 30 last Saturday. Reason to celebrerate? Well we did. Spencer decided to throw me a big surprise party. Wow! I still can't get over it. It was a great party! Thanks for everyone that came, and I want to especially thank those that helped out. Spencer was very good at delegating the responcibilities, from what I hear, and I know you guys worked very hard to pull this off. The food was great! Spencer hired a dj and we sang karioki (that was a great touch)! My sister made a beautiful (huge) bouquet of flowers, and another sister picked up a massive ammount of balloons. Thanks again for all the hard work!


December is full of Birthdays, just in our families are myself (obviously), Jason, Grandpa John, Grandpa Del, Avery, and JJ. Yesturday was JJ's last preschool day for the year, so we celebrated his Birthday. JJ was so excited and he felt really special, he got a Birthday crown and birthday sticker, he got to pick out a surprise, and most importantly he got to be the line leader all day! It was a great day! We also celerbrated Christmas yesturday, they played bingo, decorated sugar cookies, and made some ornaments. JJ loves preschool so much, and we are grateful that he has such a good teacher, and he loves his classmates!

Sunday Spencer was out shoveling snow and JJ had been out with him. JJ comes upstairs and asks me to help him bring up Dad's present. I had no idea what he was talking about, so I went downstairs with him, and there was a gingerbread house kit sitting there with the unwrapped paper. I peeked my head out to ask Spencer about it, and he was just as surprised to see that it had been unwrapped. Needless to say I will not be putting any Christmas presents out this year until Christmas. Our neighboors had given us the gingerbread house, that was very nice. So we ended up putting that together Sunday night, it was a lot of fun. The little kids and the not so little kids all enjoyed snitching the candy! JJ was by far the most dedicated decorator, he also ate a ton of frosting, he had a serious melt down that night after the sugar high.




No comments: