Monday, December 7, 2009

It's the holiday season...

hanksgiving has come and gone. Ryan and Jessica came for Thanksgiving, we really enjoyed spending lots of time with them! It was so much fun to see their little guy, Payton. Adorable!!! JJ and Eva really loved to see hime too! We had family pictures taken while they were here:

JJ and I put up decorations last Sunday. He loved playing with everything, but especially the "Cracker Nut", that's what he said. I kept correcting him though, so he says Nut Cracker now, I kinda wished I hadn't done that, it was so cute! I was trying to find a problem with the lights and wham I got shocked. Pre-lite Christmas trees are great, but it sucks when one of the strands goes out, I was feeling from light bulb to light bulb to see if one was loose, that's when my thumb got zapped. The glass was broken the insides of the bulb was what did it. :(





Last week was the Festival of Trees. I think this is the 8th year my family has participated. This years tree was "Once there was a snowman". JJ really loved to see all the trees and we even got to visit with Santa Clause, Eva wasn't so thrilled about that!

1 comment:

Molly said...

So cute - love the family picture - everyone looks great - I love Lily and JJ in the front. It's funny how all of the kids look like their mom's!!! Very fun!