Friday, December 18, 2009

Random

JJ has a very particular way of drawing, he draws long lines in intersting patterns. One day I noticed that he also walks that way in the snow. After the last snow storm JJ and I went over to the park and went tubing. When he had enough of tubing he started making his designs, I think it's cool, I'd love to see how his little mind works!

I love the view from our park!

Eva is talking talking talking! I just wanted to share a few Eva-isms.
Shee=Blankie
Tee=Teeth
Sho=Help
Eva loves to read books, but she does not like you to read them to her. She simply wants to sit on your lap and look at a book. She also really likes to play "Go" thats what she says when you put a blanket over her head, because I'll ask, "Where did she go?" She is such a cutie!

No comments: