Monday, May 17, 2010

Birthday Celebrations...


Here are the PTOD:
 
I made JJ this sweet Robin mask. He's been asking for one for a long time, I just pulled out some felt, and used one of my head bands. So simple, and he loves it.
JJ's "Red Carpet" moment. Well he's standing on his bed, but look at this pose. I think he's getting used to the camera. :)
Another T-Ball game
Spencer and I were supposed to go out of town this week, it didn't pan out. We had already arranged for Grandma to watch the kids, and we didn't want to disappoint JJ, so the kids stayed at Grandma's and Spencer and I got some time off. Well if you consider spending 7 hours cleaning a day off. Yes, I really spent 7 hours cleaning. Dusted 22 blinds, base boards, cleaned 4 bathroom, ect... I was exhausted, so we went out to dinner that night. This is Spencer on the way home from dinner.
  
Every morning Eva says, "Grandma, Sleepover." Thanks Grandma!!! They had a fabulous time!

Ainsley's party was at a park in Herriman, this is JJ at the fishing pond, the kids had a great time!
  
Mmmmm! Nothing like licking frosting off the spoon! 
Eva at the park today. She's such a doll!

No comments: