Monday, May 24, 2010

Coming to an end...


Things are wrapping up before Summer begins. JJ had his last Tumbling class, and his last preschool class this week. T-ball will be over in a couple weeks. I always do my cleaning while JJ's at preschool, so my house might be a disaster for the next couple months. JJ is not the kind of kid who enjoys playing by himself, so when he's home I don't get a lot done. We'll see how it goes.


Eva throwing a temper tantrum, I thought it was hilarious so I took pictures, eventually she started smiling and forgot that she was mad.


JJ really loves to climb trees

Wheeler Farm with the cousins, it was a beautiful day!

  
JJ and Miss Nicole after his Preschool Program, he still has one more year of preschool, but it was sad to see this year coming to an end.

 

 
JJ loves to wrestle with Spencer. One time he told me I needed to watch them wrestle so I could learn. How do I explain I'm just not a wrestler?

Mmmm, Hot Chocolate! That's what you get on a snowy morning. Woke up to snow this morning. Blah! Hopefully that will be coming to an end too!

1 comment:

Pratt Family said...

Sorry to hear your free time of cleaning is going to be postponed until next fall. I'm so excited for summer to come. Your kiddo's are growing up way too fast. Love all the various dress-up pics of them--what fun memories & cute kids!!!